Submission Guidelines / 投稿须知
1. The version of your
submission must be in the requested format. The authors
are suggested to use the formatting template.
Please note that the submitted paper should be no less than 4 pages.
2. The conference official language is
English. So ICMSS 2023 conference will accept the submission in full English only. At the same time, your presentation in the conference is requested to be full English.
3. Any paper which is accepted to the conference and is included in the final program is expected to be presented at the conference during its scheduled presentation date and time by at least 1 paper author. 被录用的全文，需至少1位作者参加会议并发表报告。
4. Please submit your full paper or abstract by Electronic Submission System or Conference Email (Email: email@example.com).
5. If you'd like attend the conference by presentation only, please submit the abstract by Electronic Submission System. Please note that only full paper could be accepted for publication.
6. In order to paper publication, at least one of the
authors listed on the accepted paper needs to register as the
7. The final papers must
be submitted before the requested date.
»October 20, 2022 / 10月20日
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers/Abstracts
»November 20, 2022 / 11月20日
Notification of Acceptance
»December 15, 2022 / 12月15日
Deadline for Final Manuscripts and Registration
8. Submissions must present original work. Concurrent submissions are not allowed. Papers that have been published in or accepted to any peer-reviewed journal or conference/workshop with published proceedings may not be submitted. Papers that are currently under review, or will be submitted to other meetings or publications may not be submitted. However, submissions that have been previously presented orally or as posters in venues with no formal proceedings, are allowed. Note that if available online and not anonymous, their titles and abstract must be sufficiently different from the submission to ICMSS 2023 conference in order to limit the risk that a direct search breaks the blind reviewing requirement.
9. The goal of the review step is to provide constructive evaluation of a submitted paper. Every submitted paper will be ranked based on factors including technical merits, originality of work, potential impact of results, quality of presentation, adequacy of citations, and reproducibility, etc. by peer-reviewers.